Sogerim Construction is the reference in the realm of real estate promotion and construction of prestige properties in the most coveted neighborhoods of Brussels. For the past 40 years, we have delivered more than 650 luxury villas and apartments. Owing to its constant pursuit of excellence, Sogerim Construction is highly recognized and praised in the Brussels’ construction circles.
We build outstanding and human-sized properties that combine living comfort, technical performance and upscale finishing work. The Sogerim Construction touch stems from its tailored approach, always close to the client, deeply rooted in its family-enterprise spirit.
With a stronger presence in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Woluwe-Saint Pierre, Auderghem, Uccle, Watermael-Boitsfort and Ixelles, Sogerim Construction also operates in the Walloon Brabant and the Brussels belt, in the communes of Kraainem and Wezembeek-Oppem.
The assets of Sogerim Construction: quality and art-of-living
To acquire a house or an apartment from Sogerim Constuction means that you will benefit from many advantages and guarantees for a long-term investment:
- The Sogerim Construction building quality: Our realizations are the fruit of our constant quest for excellence reflected by our mastery in the areas of acoustics, safety, energy saving and home automation.
- Management with a keen ear for clients’ needs: The Sogerim Construction team ensures a constant follow up of a project and assists you from its onset all the way to delivery, and beyond.
- The “a la carte” approach: as a client of Sogerim Construction, you benefit from extensive and rich specifications: the best materials and a wide choice of options so that your property is fully personalized, thus matching your taste, desires and needs.
- Deepest knowledge of the Brussels local market: Our 40 years of experience led us to become the reference in the realm of real estate promotion and construction of prestige properties in the most coveted neighborhoods of Brussels. We also enjoy an excellent reputation from Brussels residents and business partners.
- Integrity and deontology: Laurent Delgouffre, Sogerim Construction’s managing director, is a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, an international body regulating ethics and quality in the real estate sector. Our staff favors reactivity and fully assumes its responsibilities in whichever circumstance.
- YOUR satisfaction is OUR ONE AND ONLY concern: For Sogerim Construction, service is of the essence. We provide unmatched after-sales assistance, even beyond the compulsory 10-year warranty.
Contact us for any question you may have.
Do you want to know more about one of our projects? Contact us by phone or via our online form.